Tuesday, June 08, 2010

My projects are on a Lazy Susan...

So this blog got pushed well to the back of the pile a few years ago. This was mainly due to the fact that this project got pushed to the back of the pile as well. Now things are starting to revolve around. A couple of major projects for the B&O Railroad Historical Society have been moved to the "done" pile. This now opens up a slot for a new or existing project.

In this case the Pittsburgh Division Book is back at the forefront.

There's a couple of reasons that have led to this movement. One is that I do have more free time. Another is that a colleague in the field of amateur railroad historians has been doing some great work in Virginia. I think I've been inspired by his success to move ahead with this project. One more reason is that the archives of the B&O Railroad Historical Society have been getting organized by leaps and bounds since I put this project on the table. It's now easier to find things than it had been.

So, I'll be blogging some more as I work on things here. See you soon.

No comments: